Cloud computing provides enhanced and simplified IT management and maintenance capabilities through central administration of resources, vendor managed infrastructure and SLA backed agreements. IT infrastructure updates and maintenance are eliminated, as all resources are maintained by the service provider.
- Drive down costs. Cloud computing is probably the most cost efficient method to use, maintain and upgrade.
- Don’t worry about your IT. Monitoring your infrastructure 24/7 is time consuming and expensive when you have a business to run.
- Backup and Recovery. Since all your data is stored in the cloud, backing it up and restoring the same is relatively much easier than storing the same on a physical device.
- Easy Access. Once you register yourself in the cloud, you can access the information from anywhere, where there is an Internet connection.
- Security is one of the most major issues of cloud computing. Being entirely based on the Internet makes it vulnerable to hack attacks.
- Compatibility with all the IT systems in a company.
- Standardizing Cloud Technology
WIT Cloud Options
Microsoft Azure - Open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform:
closely integrated with other microsoft tools, excellent reputable standing, reliability.
Hetzner.de - Own servers hosted in biggest Germany hosting provider:
mest price, greate performance and accessibility.